QUIRÓN PREVENCIÓN S.L.U. is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the User and advises them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION|
|Responsible||Quirón Prevención S.L.U.|
|Purposes||To facilitate your request for information, doubts and queries or to provide a quotation.|
|Legitimacy||Consent of the person concerned.|
|Recipients||Date will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.|
|Rights||To access, correct or delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional information on Data Protection on this page.|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Quirón Prevención, S.L.U. - TIN (Tax Identification Number): B64076482
Address: C/ Agustín de Betancourt, nº 25 – 28003 Madrid
Telephone: 902 166 161
Delegated Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will only be processed in order to deal with your request on any of the forms on this website.
Quirón Prevención, S.L. will treat information confidentially and use it exclusively for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and it will not be subsequently processed in a manner that does not conform to these purposes. When it is intended to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected the affected party will be informed of the other purpose and any additional relevant information prior to the subsequent processing.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The data that we request are appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for the minimum necessary time for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise thereof and for any other legal requirement.
Who will we communicate your data to?
QUIRÓN PREVENCIÓN, S.L. will not give the data provided by you to third parties, except under legal obligation or by means of your express consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Quirón Prevención is processing data relating to you or not. The data protection rights you may exercise are:
- Rights of access, rectification or deletion: You are entitled to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or where appropriate, seek their removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Opposition rights: in some circumstances you may object to the processing of your data. Quirón Prevención will stop processing your data, except on compelling legitimate grounds or on the exercising or defence of possible claims.
- Right to portability of your data: you can request that your automated personal data are assigned or transferred to any other company that we specify in a structured, comprehensible, and automated format.
- Rights to request the limitation of your processing: in certain circumstances you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right not to be subjected to automated individual decisions
How can you exercise these rights?
You may exercise your personal data rights by sending a communication in writing to the registered office of QUIRÓN PREVENCIÓN, S.L.U. at C/ Agustín de Betancourt 25, 28003 MADRID, stating the reference "DATA PROTECTION" or by email for the same purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases including a photocopy of your DNI (National Identity Number) or other equivalent documentation, indicating your name and surname, your request, address where notifications should be sent, date and signature. You can also exercise your rights through legal representation, in which case, besides the DNI (National Identity Number) of the person concerned or equivalent, the third party must provide their DNI (National Identity Number) and authentic supporting documentation.
If requested, we will make available to you the forms you can use to exercise these rights, indicating which right you wish to exercise.
How have we obtained your personal data?
The personal data obtained have been provided directly by you through the different forms on the website, or through the installed cookies at set out in our Cookies Policy.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I make a complaint if I believe my data is not being processed correctly?
If you believe your data are not being correctly processed you can make a complaint to the Data Protection Contact Person at (email@example.com) or to the supervisory body, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, either electronically through its website (www.agpd.es), or in writing to the postal address C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
What information do we collect?
The data that we request through this form are for identification and are the minimum necessary to be able to provide the services you request. The compulsory data are specified on the form itself, and your refusal to supply them will mean your request will not be accommodated.
When they send any of these forms requesting information to us, the user guarantees the authenticity, accuracy and veracity of the information provided to us, undertakes to keep the data provided up-to-date so we can respond at all times to the current situation. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations and the damages that they could cause.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we advise you that QUIRÓN PREVENCIÓN S.L.U. has adopted all technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of the personal data provided, including- among others-:
1) The pseudonymisation and the encryption of personal data where appropriate.
2) The ability to ensure the continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and processing services.
3) The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
4) A regular verification, evaluation and measurement process for the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of the processing.